Expert Dry Needling Therapy Service in Houston TX
ASAP Rehab and Performance, your go-to place to treat all physical problems. With certified chiropractic sports physicians, we are equipped with experts who specialize in dry needling therapy in Houston, Texas. Our services also extend to other advanced chiropractic service that can effectively treat multiple pain and movement problems you may be suffering from.
What is Dry Needling Therapy?
Dry needling therapy is a technique that involves inserting fine needles into trigger points or tight muscles to relieve pain and improve movement. Dry needling is an advanced Western medical technique that targets certain neuromuscular sites, in contrast to acupuncture, which is inspired by and based on traditional Chinese medicine. Dry needling is usually regarded as a safe and well-tolerated therapy, and the needles used are sterile and disposable.
Why Choose Our Services?
We have a team of experienced chiropractors trained in dry needling therapy. We use the latest techniques and equipment to ensure that our clients receive the best possible care.
Here are some key benefits of choosing our clinic for dry needling therapy:
- Treatment plans that are tailored and personalized to your specific needs
- Advanced techniques that can effectively treat a wide range of conditions
- A comfortable and relaxing environment that promotes healing and recovery
- A team of certified chiropractic sports physicians who are dedicated to your well-being
Dry Needling Services
Types of Dry Needling
There are two types of dry needling:
Intramuscular dry needling involves inserting needles directly into the muscle tissue to target trigger points or tight bands. It can aid in easing discomfort, enhancing range of motion, and encouraging muscular relaxation.
Superficial dry needling involves inserting needles into the skin or subcutaneous tissue to stimulate sensory nerves and promote healing. It is helpful in enhancing tissue healing, reducing inflammation, and promoting circulation.
Dry needling therapy can effectively treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Trigger points and myofascial pain syndrome
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck and back pain
- Joint pain and arthritis
- Sports injuries and overuse injuries
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
During a dry needling session, our chiropractors will first assess your condition and identify the trigger points or tight muscles that need to be treated. They will then insert fine needles into these points, which could cause a brief sensation of discomfort or twitching. The needles will be left in place for several minutes, after which they will be removed. After the procedure, you may experience some soreness or bruising, but this is generally mild and temporary.
Benefits of Dry Needling Therapy
Dry needling therapy can offer several benefits for pain relief, muscle relaxation, and overall wellness. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Pain relief: Dry needling can help relieve pain by releasing tension in trigger points and reducing inflammation in affected areas.
- Improved range of motion: Dry needling can help improve flexibility and movement by releasing tight muscles and promoting relaxation.
- Muscle relaxation: Dry needling can help relax tense muscles by stimulating sensory nerves and promoting blood flow to affected areas.
- Quick recovery: Dry needling can help ease healing by promoting tissue repair and reducing inflammation.
Here are some quotes from satisfied clients who have benefited from our dry-needling therapy services:
– I had been suffering from chronic back pain for years, but after just a few sessions of dry needling. I felt like a new person. The pain was gone, and I could move freely again.
– I was skeptical about dry needling at first, but the chiropractors at ASAP Rehab and Performance were so knowledgeable and professional that I felt completely at ease. The results were amazing, and I would recommend their services to anyone.
If you have any questions or feedback concerning our chiropractic adjustment, kindly fill out our online contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Location and Hours
ASAP Rehab and Performance is located at 3033 Chimney Rock Rd #115, Houston, TX 77056, United States, and our operating hours are 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday) and 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Tuesday & Friday). We are conveniently located near.